Sunday, February 1, 2009

Matthew David Soderberg




There is just something magical and special about a newborn! They are so beautiful and precious, and even sacred to me!
On Thursday January 29th 2009 at 3:33 p.m. weighing in at 10lbs. 10oz. we were able to have one of these precious little ones join our family! This is Matthew David Soderberg and he is amazing! SO handsome and sweet I can't get enough of him! The first time I saw him I just could not get over how incredibly big he is!!! He looks all grown up already! :) He is so strong and solid already. When I put him facing me resting against my shoulder he surprised me when he not only lifted up his head but arched his whole back sturdily away from me with his head supported. I thought okay Hercules where did that come from! :)
Michelle's due date was February 5th, and I am so glad that they induced her early. She is doing well and just shines! She is such a good mommy and is so happy to have Matthew safely here! As we all are!!!! It is so fun to hold him and whisper in his ear how much I love him! This is my 4th grandchild and believe me it will NEVER get commonplace!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sooo beautiful and I love his name! Can't wait to meet him! Love you all.

kaylasue said...

Beautiful! Wow, big boy!! Michelle is completely glowing! Yay!!!

Mel said...

he really is so cute! way to go grandma! :)

Tiffy said...

Wow! 10 1/2 lbs. Michelle is my new hero. He is really cute. Congratulations!

James and Monica said...

oh how wonderful! I love babies. Congrats to the lucky parents and grand-parents.

Janna said...

Linda... it's Janna!!! How are you?? Grandbaby number FOUR??? Are you kidding? Where have I been? I am so glad that I found you. I miss your family dearly. Check out my blog...djamhems.blogspot.com :) LOVE YOU!!!!

Maegan said...

Sister Soderberg, Congratulations on the grand baby. That is awesome. You look like you and Brother Soderberg are doing great. It is so great to see you.