Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas!


Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love the peacefulness of the early morn, when it seems like nothing is moving and nothing would dare disturb the silence and respect the day has earned! I love being surrounded by those I love, by those I would do anything for. I just bask in the the happiness everyone feels at giving to each other. I love seeing smiles spread on faces as people feel cared about and cherished! I love the reson for it all! The little babe that brought such hope to the world and mankind. The Savior of the world being born so long ago. The best gift of all! Yes I love it all!!! I wish everyones Christmas could be as happy as mine! Merry Christmas everyone, may you be filed with love and happiness always!

2 comments:

Rural Dee said...

Yay!! We love your blog! Thanks for sending us a comment so we can now put you on our blog links! Daniel has such a beautiful little family now! Cute, cute, cute. And your girls both look gorgeous! Can't wait to see you someday in the (hopefully near) future.

Travis said...

HEY! I absolutely Love your family! I spent Christmas '02 with you as a missionary in Colorado! I can't believe it's been so long! You have a beautiful family. Congrats on all the grandchildren! My wife and I live in Cedar City now. We have a 2-yr old daughter whose we just love! Our blog: travandchelsyoung.blogspot.com

-Travis Young