Family is something that is SO important to me, and I don't get to get together as often as I would like to with mine or Dave's extended family. But a few weeks ago I was able to get together with my Mom and my sisters that are in town and have a "mom and sister's" lunch! It was so much fun to just catch up! We all had a blast together. I think we out stayed our welcome at the restaurant, but there were empty tables so I didn't feel too bad! : ) We laughed till we cried and we decided that it has been WAY too long, and we would not wait the three or four years it had been since we had done it last, to do it again! Thanks Mom, Sheri and Diane for taking the time and making the effort to get together. You mean the WORLD to me! I love you all SO much and I had the best time with you all!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment