Well on Friday March 7th I had surgery on my right ankle to fix the split tears in my tendons. They also found a cyst in there and a bunch of red fluid that they removed. They have now fixed both of my ankles that had the same problem so I should be back doing all the things I love this summer which is what I was hoping for! : )
I guess if I have to have SO many surgeries in my lifetime at least the Lord has blessed me to heal quickly. I was not supposed to be able to have this one done until May but the left one has healed so well and gotten strong so quickly that I was able to go ahead on Friday. I was so excited about that! I really wanted to be biking and 4 wheeling and having fun this summer! : )Thanks to everyone for taking care of me and remembering me in their prayers!

1 comment:
way to go! HANG IN THERE!
Post a Comment